Jan 12, 2009

SketchCrawl 21

This weekend I went drawing for the entire day as part of the SketchCrawl. It was my first time participating, and it turned out to be a lot of fun. After drawing in a series of interesting neighbourhoods, everyone met up at the end of the day in a Cafe to share what they have sketched. It was really cool to see every one's approaches and styles! Also, we couldnt ask for a nicer day; it was 20C, sunny, and we were in t-shirts in mid January (still weird for me). Here is my stuff from the day: (We were in Haight District, and Golden Gate Park)







this guy was real! He had what looked like a black band-aid across his cheeks and nose! (Maybe it was a tattoo) Cant wait for the next Sketchcrawl in April.

8 comments:

RAWLS said...

Great sketches man!!

Tapan Gandhi said...

thats awesome, vlad! love the guy with the sunglasses and beard

make sure not to go into any sketchy neighbourhoods! (no pun intended)

Boris M. said...

Hey Vlad! these are really nice, I especially like the first and third ones.
I always thought you were at Pixar for story, so you're animating now?

victoriaying said...

nice sketches!

Desiree said...

Nice sketches, I just saw your student film C-Block not too long ago and was blown away, really great film.

Randeep Katari said...

These are great dude. I wish I could've been there with ya! Come to LA again in February. Deepwillhavecar.

Anonymous said...

Hey man,

These are really good and fun. How's life? I'm going to be working at Yowza soon on the Princess and the Frog. I'm pretty psyched.

ahmed said...

نصائح لرائحة بيت منعشة
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالطائف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بمكة
شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالرياض